<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Yay updating! And yay for being in a really good mood pretty much all day!

So...I'm trying to think what I did since my last update. I went to Davey's house Tuesday night. We watched Queen of the Damned (*giggles* SCARY SUN) and saw his awesome bondage pants and straight jacket hahaha! And discovered a very cool Angel of Chocolate decoration thing that says something about not letting chocolate "go to waist," which made Anna and me crack up (check the spelling if you don't get that...) Twas a fun evening :-)

Wednesday, Corey came home! Yaaaaaaaaaay! He got home a few minutes before 8:00 and I came over, because his mom actually said it was ok even though she was gone. Hannah was there though. So I got there and we went and sat down on the couch, talking about what movie or TV show to watch and such...and all the sudden, he puts a bag in my lap...which I didn't see coming at ALL lol so I just kinda blinked at him for a bit...and then opened it. Inside was cute fuzzy beanie baby horse and a really sweet card that I thought was going to make me cry...so I decided kissing him would be much better than crying so I went that way hehe. I asked him what it was for, and he said there was no reason...but the card said he was sorry he was gone so long...which was sweet, even though I know he couldn't help it, but it was sweet that he knew I missed him and he missed me too. Then Hannah came back from getting the neighbor's mail or something and watched some TV with us...haha it was Corey's turn to pick what to watch and he'd tried to bribe me into picking by saying he'd pick the next 10 times, but he ended up picking anyway because I'm too indescisive haha...and I'd told him if he didn't pick quick, Hannah would pick for him...that was while she was gone...and I was right anyway haha because she stole the remote and we ended up watching Full House. I have no problem with it, but poor Corey sat there cowering lol *huggles him*

Today, I had physical therapy in the morning, and then Corey and I went up to the school in the afternoon. He had to get his schedule changed and we both wanted to walk through our classes to be sure of where they are and such. We ended up going back to get his schedule changed a second time because scheduler people are stupid and don't offer German 4 second semester but there're like 40 kids signed up for it lol. So basically, after switching some classes around, he'll have band both semesters now and he gets to take a food course, but only German 3. I don't think we'll have lunch together anymore, but I'm glad he'll be in band both semesters. Also, I talked to Mr. Rowe. He said there are going to be 10-15 extras afterall! And I get to be one! wOOt! So that means I get to go to the home football games and the competitions, which makes me very happy...and yeah, I'll admit that a lot of it is because it means I'll get to see more of Corey, but I actually really want to be an extra anyway. I might get to be a pirate...I can't wait to work on my costume if that's the part I get hehehe...Good thing Halloween stuff is always out so early so I can go find things...Not that I'd actually do this because it'd probably fall off or wobble stupidly, but I think it'd be really funny to have a fake parrot on my shoulder. Just because the idea amuses me hehe. We went to see Mr. Thurston too, and I found out that he's actually not doing physics second semester, so I'll be lab-teching for an earth science class. I'm so excited. Not that earth science was my favorite subject or anything, but he said he'll let me teach some if I want, and that he could put me down as a "teacher assistant" weeeeee! I hinted (very obviously, but I knew he wouldn't care) about recomendation letters for college/scholarships. I figured he'd tell me to write it and have him sign it, since I've certainly seen him do similar things before (he's a great guy but he can be LAZY haha) but he said something about how he has a few of those on the computer all ready, so he could copy and paste bits together that fit me and make me look good *giggles* he's crazy. But it works for me so yay! I can't wait for 2nd semester...for some reason I just think I'm going to have a really great time lab teching, even though I know it sounds totally weird of me hahahaha yay for grading papers!

One more random school thing: I talked to Melissa A! WE HAVE A BUNCH OF CLASSES TOGETHER! Yaaaay! Our freshman year, we had a bunch together, and it was soooo much fun. This year she'll be in my history, physics, pre-calc, German, and band classes. Everything but lab tech and English! *dances*

AHHHHHHH I told Corey I'd be IN BED by 12:45 and it's 12:35 so apparently I have to stop *sticks tounge out at Corey* yeah yeah I know it's for my own good :-P so I'll update another time I guess. G'night!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?