<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 12, 2004

I don't really have much to say, but I'm going to update because I don't want to go to bed yet lol.

Last night was another home football game...We won^^ and when I actually watched, I knew what was going on generally. Even if I did get laughed at for accidentally saying "period" instead of "quarter" but I KNEW WHICH TEAM HAD THE BALL EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE LIGHTED FOOTBALL SYMBOL ON THE SCOREBOARD lol I had to prove that to Zach. Anyway...The marching show looked awesome, which of course is the entire point of coming to a football game. I went down during third QUARTER to see Corey and the other marching band and color guard people...Melissa and I gave a soda lecture to Corey and then I felt bad...Corey's dad and step mom were at the game...and I'd hinted I wanted to meet them...and then Hannah said she'd take me to meet them...but realized it'd kinda make more sense for Corey to introduce me to them...so she asked him to come and he didn't. Oh well. So she and i went searching...and couldn't find them. It was pretty crowded (though not as bad as last time). So we went back to the area by the marching band stands...got a few more minutes with Corey...who seemed relieved that I didn't get to meet his dad and step mom...which was weird :-\ but oh well. So all in all...it wasn't neccessarily a bad night, but it was rather odd.

Then I came home and exploded to Anna....I'd just reached a buildup point where everything decided to tumble down...then I did some thinking...and decided I need to stop acting like such a mom to everyone. I mean, it's not going to make me stop worrying about things, but I'm getting tired of talking about the same things to people day after day...It makes me feel guilty afterwards, even if I did have good intentions...I just feel like I'm making people more and more agrivated at me...ex: the whole soda thing about dehydration...so, unless it's something major, I'm going to try to give up lectures for a while. Yeah, we'll see how long I'm actually able to do that lol but I'll try!

Today, I got up early, and got my hair highlighted! It looks really different. The lady put two different colors in so that it wouldn't go from brown to light blonde and look stupid-one is a golden, dark color, so it almost blends in with my hair (I think it's what I had last time, which is why you couldn't tell a difference) but the other is really blonde. I think I like it, but it's going to take some getting used to.

Three people from my English class came over this afternoon so that we could watch the movie of "The Glass Menagerie" since few of us chose that one to read over the summer and we have a paper due on it this Friday. I swear I could not stop fidgiting during that movie haha. It just wasn't that interesting and I was tired and I kept having to pop my back...the first time I did, it was really loud and had a bunch of pops and they all stared at me and started laughing lol. Anyways...that went ok...I found out that one girl, who just moved here from Georgia, is going to move in really near my house soon (she's in an appartment while they get stuff ready). She seems pretty nice. It was good to have Alexz there though-she and I talked enough to keep away those ackward silences, even though the others were pretty quiet. I've still only got two good symbols to write about though...and I need three...so much for Mr. K thinking we could find like 25 lol.

Tonight I went to Davey's for a gathering...much fun. Dave says I seemed a little off...but I honestly had a good time. There was a moment or two that were a little weird but I think it was one of the best times I've had at a gathering that didn't have Corey and Anna. Liz came...and I was hyper...so I talked to her a lot, which made me laugh a lot...I also had a very random discussion with James about how it's not possible for artificial intellegence to create intellegence first because whatever is there originally isn't artificial. Yesh. Anyways...the gathering seemed to last longer than usual...and it wasn't just me, a lot of people thought so...not that that's a bad thing of course. Zach took Katie, Liz, and me home...so the car ride was nice and talkative hehe...Zach hardly talked at all when it was just Liz and me in the car because we didn't shut up and we were talking about guys and stuff like that hahaha, plus random band discussions. We were creeped out by the fact that her dog didn't bark and such when we pulled up to her house, and her parents were gone, so Zach and I went in with her...Everything was fine though...Her dog is absolutely adorable hehe. Then home and now I'm online! yay for stating the obvious.

Tomorrow's schedule (lol this is mostly so I'll remember to do all this without writing it in my agenda):
-wake up at 10:30
-study for history test! must do well on this one
-look over physics formulas vs. the formula sheet
-get mom to sign my physics interum
-work on my English paper (and find another symbol!)
-reread two poems for English
-youth 6-7:30 :-D Corey's supposed to be home for it, so that's good^^

Not bothering to wait the extra two minutes for it to turn to 12:42 lol I'm tired. Gnight!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?