Friday, September 10, 2004
Weeee 10 min entry before I head off to physical therapy but I feel like updating! Ok less than that because I just had to get the phone! lol
I'm going to be lazy and list random things:
-I didn't fail my band test yesterday! I dunno if Mr. Rowe didn't notice how awful I was or if he just decided to be nice since I'm not used to first part and because my uhh before class mini practice session somehow helped a lot. Today's seemed worse, but I didn't get a change to see my grade on it. We've got another one Monday.
-Extra's practice for marching band yesterday was...odd. It started at 3. I'm still going to be the photographer, but he had me walk the pirate's path a few times with them just for the heck of it lol. Then he asked if I could stay til 5 instead of just 4 so that we'd have time to go over my part...because he wanted me to be ready for the show TONIGHT...so I did...and I'm not entirely sure if he just forgot about me or what, but I didn't get to do the part at all. I know they needed to work on the Pirates of the Carribean song, but still...I was kinda frustrated that I just sat there for most of 2 hours, plus the 45 min between school ending and practice starting. Oh well. I asked him in class today if I could borrow the video so I can learn where to be and when, so I've got that...He asked me if I could do the show tonight...and I was honest and told him I was really wary of performing in front of the crowd without ever going through my part at all...and he said that was ok.
-Still marching band stuff related, but it deserves a separate bullet...err dash yeah...anyway...We have next Thursday off, so the original plan was to have practice early that day instead of normal time...avoid heat and such...and that was fine with me...but now they're considering having two practices Wednesday instead. Like, regular 3-5:30 practice, pizza party, then 7-10 practice. I'm going to be so mad if that's what's decided...because that's the night Corey and I are going out...grr...I really don't want to have to give that up, but I know he'd have to go to both practices if that's what's decided. (extras would only have to go to the afternoon part).
gaaaaaah i g2g, physical therapy, home for dinner, then back to watch the game! bye!
I'm going to be lazy and list random things:
-I didn't fail my band test yesterday! I dunno if Mr. Rowe didn't notice how awful I was or if he just decided to be nice since I'm not used to first part and because my uhh before class mini practice session somehow helped a lot. Today's seemed worse, but I didn't get a change to see my grade on it. We've got another one Monday.
-Extra's practice for marching band yesterday was...odd. It started at 3. I'm still going to be the photographer, but he had me walk the pirate's path a few times with them just for the heck of it lol. Then he asked if I could stay til 5 instead of just 4 so that we'd have time to go over my part...because he wanted me to be ready for the show TONIGHT...so I did...and I'm not entirely sure if he just forgot about me or what, but I didn't get to do the part at all. I know they needed to work on the Pirates of the Carribean song, but still...I was kinda frustrated that I just sat there for most of 2 hours, plus the 45 min between school ending and practice starting. Oh well. I asked him in class today if I could borrow the video so I can learn where to be and when, so I've got that...He asked me if I could do the show tonight...and I was honest and told him I was really wary of performing in front of the crowd without ever going through my part at all...and he said that was ok.
-Still marching band stuff related, but it deserves a separate bullet...err dash yeah...anyway...We have next Thursday off, so the original plan was to have practice early that day instead of normal time...avoid heat and such...and that was fine with me...but now they're considering having two practices Wednesday instead. Like, regular 3-5:30 practice, pizza party, then 7-10 practice. I'm going to be so mad if that's what's decided...because that's the night Corey and I are going out...grr...I really don't want to have to give that up, but I know he'd have to go to both practices if that's what's decided. (extras would only have to go to the afternoon part).
gaaaaaah i g2g, physical therapy, home for dinner, then back to watch the game! bye!