<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 20, 2004

Woah the PC version of the new blogger is a LOT different than the mac one o_O You mean now all I have to do if I want to change colors is click the button?! lol

I'm in history and I'm bored. Melissa is reading over my shoulder and she just read that and laughed.

I don't remember where my last entry left off and the school has my blog blocked so I cant find out unless I edit the post which means I'd have to start this one over and I'm too lazy...so I'm just going to ramble for the five minutes I have left of class!

hi, pickles are shiny, o, i do not sleep w/ ghosts!
^^ that was Melissa. you'll hear that story later hahaha

I get to do my extra part at the game tonight. Ok end of class bye! Don't you love my incredible posting skillzors? hehe

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?