<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

It's been insanely way too long since I've updated. And since I've only got 45 min and I'd like to get through it all, I'll spare you guys my usual crazy detailedness :-)

Starting right from where I last left off...I went to Melissa's house with Corey and Austin two Saturdays ago. We watched Mulan Rouge, which I still don't feel like looking up to see how it's spelled. It was very odd but it made me giggle because it combines the lyrics from sooooo many different songs that I knew. I didn't even cry at the end haha even if it was because Melissa's brother kept coming in the room and messing with his drumset during the sad parts. So that was a fun double date-definitly have to do something like that again^^

After that, Melissa and I went over to Kara's house and we were later joined by Dena. We went to the Plaster House-which I found out moved like right across the street from our high school lol that's awesome that it's so close now-and I wasn't smart and picked something too big to finish before they closed. It's really pretty though-a carousel horse-and I can go back and finish it another time. Then we went back to Kara's...and then I left for a while to go see the play (The Mouse that Roared) which was WONDERFUL and made me crack up many times...Jill acting like a valley girl in a dress was priceless...along with Dave's expressions as he put on the queen's accessories...though I still say he should've stuffed his shirt with her fruit...oh and can't forget the blue eyeshadow! Aferwards Dave said he was going to cut his hair...which made me sad...and so I mentioned it when I went back to Kara's house...and the next thing I knew, I heard "DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR!!!" because she was yelling it into the phone hahahaha. I got to eat leftover pineapple pizza, which ruled, because I know very few people that like pineapple pizza besides me, but Melissa and Kara are two of them...possibly the only two actually haha. Then we played pin the tail on the donkey...*giggles* it was fun...oh and while we did that, Melissa and I discovered that if you blow into sparkling grape juice with a straw, it makes it uncarbonated and then we like it...yummy hehehe...more on that later...I won the first two rounds of pin the tail on the donkey and Melissa got the last three. Then we "hatched" those foam animal things that look like pills and u soak them in water...very cool hehehe. I think we went up to bed then...not that we went to sleep haha...well Kara did pretty soon because she had a headache...but Melissa and I stayed up and talked/gossiped for a long time, much fun. The next morning, we had two different peanut races: one with shelled peanuts in a bowl where each of us had a straw...we had to suck through the straw to pick up the peanuts and put them into our own separate bowls...with a one minute time limit. Melissa was awesome at it, but Kara and I started cracking up and couldn't stop so we only got like 7 peanuts each hahaha. The next one was a race. We timed eachother rolling a peanut across the floor with a toothpick. I think I won that one. Each contest gave each of us some monopoly money and then we had a mock auction, which was cool :-)

Ok so yeah, that was detailed. Oops. I'm not going to finish this within 13 min haha.

Midterm week was insane. I was sooooo stressed and it sucked. I left my English midterm Monday shaking...though we got our grades today and I actually did well on it :-) Tuesday was my band midterm-really easy-and my history test-which was hard-and a lot of people didn't do well on...bleh...but I did well enough to have exactly a 92.5 for the quarter *wipes forehead* thank goodness for bonus questions on notecard quizzes! The physics midterm was pretty easy. I didn't realize something for one question and had a total brain fart on another lol but the rest of it was fine. Wednesday was the PSAT, which was almost a relief compared to midterms haha. The English section was actually surprizingly easy-I usually have trouble with the reading comprehension and there was more of that than normal, but I only left one of them blank. Math was fine too, and the grammar section flew by. Woot :-) I got my picture back at lunch and I don't look high this year! YAY! We had a free day in history. Melissa and I didn't want to watch the movie (Huck Fin) since it was optional so we went down the hall and got physics books and sat in the hallway and worked on the classwork we knew we'd have to turn in at the end of the day. Corey's class is like 2 classes down from ours...and he has 2nd lunch...which starts in the middle of our history class...so we had it all planned out of how we were going to go see him on his way to lunch...but when the bell rang, a few people came out of our room because they wanted to go get their pictures since they didn't during 1st lunch...and Melissa and I made a quick recovery, saying that we were just standing up so we wouldn't be trampled by the crowd...gaaaah I was so mad lol...We wanted to "go get our pictures too" to find Corey and Austin in the cafeteria but we chickened out. Oh well. Then we went to physics where we finished a lab and did some classwork...and Melissa and I decided that midterms and PSATS take away our ability to think...so we sat there and cracked up at the most retarded things...like "rotary chickens" (we meant rotissary) hahaha. We didn't get all of the class work things...Melissa just wrote down the question for one of them and we both wrote just the formula for another...and yet we somehow got full credit hahaha hey no complaints!

Gaaah 1 minute! *gets as much of this down as possible*

Wednesday night and Thursday morning=homework.

Thursday at like 12:30 I went over to Corey's to help with the carwash...which was soooooo much fun! Steven, if you end up doing that for yours, I definitly want to help lol. We had water fights-Corey and Anna kept spraying eachother for a while but Corey wouldn't spray me...so I decided to spray him instead hahaha ONCE and he got me back a whole bunch of times but that's fine because it was fun hahaha even if it was cold. We made lots of money for Corey's scout project^^ and watched part of the Hitchikers TV series on DVD. Corey insisted on taking Anna, Hannah, and me out to dinner since we helped...and we got to go to Torerros because we were all in a Mexican mood hehe so it was very yummy.

lalala two minutes past my bedtime...I'll try to find time for this later! Goodnight!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?