<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 04, 2004

So I have a few things I need to put on here lol-this will be a very scrambled random entry.

I forgot one really important part of the band competition! When we got back, Austin asked Melissa out! *dances* I totally missed that one hahaha I even had to ask which Austin because there are two of them in band that I know *falls over* (For those that are currious, it's the baratone) hehe but it's all good because they're adorable and this is the happiest I've seen Melissa in ages :-D

Last night was youth...and we found out we're doing something really fun for Halloween! We get to decorate the trunks of cars, dress up, fill the trunks with candy, and let little kids for unsafe neighborhoods come and "trunk or treat" that night. Soooo cool hehe^^ Then we talked about drinking and I got to tell the story about my brother falling off of an abandoned grocery store at 2 AM and it turned out that Rachel told the same story to her group, which made me crack up.

This is from an email that Taylor sent me...It's supposed to be about September 11, but I think it applies for a lot more than that...and I just thought it was touching so I'm going to post it here:

IF I KNEW

If I knew it would be the last time
That I'd see you fall asleep,
I would tuck you in more tightly
and pray the Lord, your soul to keep.

If I knew it would be the last time
that I see you walk out the door,
I would give you a hug and kiss
and call you back for one more.

If I knew it would be the last time
I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise,
I would video tape each action and word,
so I could play them back day after day.

If I knew it would be the last time,
I could spare an extra minute
to stop and say "I love you,"
instead of assuming you would KNOW I do.

If I knew it would be the last time
I would be there to share your day,
Well I'm sure you'll have so many more,
so I can let just this one slip away.

For surely there's always tomorrow
to make up for an oversight,
and we always get a second chance
to make everything just right.

There will always be another day
to say "I love you,"
And certainly there's another chance
to say our "Anything I can do?"

But just in case I might be wrong,
and today is all I get,
I'd like to say how much I love you
and I hope we never forget.

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone,
young or old alike,
And today may be the last chance
you get to hold your loved one tight.

So if you're waiting for tomorrow,
why not do it today?
For if tomorrow never comes,
you'll surely regret the day,

That you didn't take that extra time
for a smile, a hug, or a kiss
and you were too busy to grant someone,
what turned out to be their one last wish.

So hold your loved ones close today,
and whisper in their ear,
Tell them how much you love them
and that you'll always hold them dear

Take time to say "I'm sorry,"
"Please forgive me," "Thank you," or "It's okay."
And if tomorrow never comes,
you'll have no regrets about today.

One more thing and then I have to actually go start my homework hehe...Stolen from Davey's Blurty:

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Describe me in one word.
7. What was your first impression?
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
9. If you had to pick one, am I more a big brother, a little brother, or a twin to you?
10. Do we share any private jokes? Name one if we do.
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. When's the last time you saw me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
16. Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you?

I doubt it'll let you leave that long of a comment but feel free to email it to me if you want to hehe.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?