Tuesday, November 23, 2004
This is a random survey Hannah sent me...feel free to steal it if you get bored over Thanksgiving break!
Spell Your name backwards: Refinnej
Date of Birth: 12-12-87
Male or Female: female
What are your nicknames: Jen, Jen-bean, Nut, Juniper
Does your name/nickname mean anything: there are a bunch of definitions but I like “white wave” best
Residence: NC
Occupation: student
Height: about 5' 5”
Natural hair color: brown...u’d think theyd ask for ur actual hair color too if they bother specifically stating “natural” but yeah. I got it highlighted so it now has gold and blond streaks
Eye color: brown
Do you have any pets: nope
Piercings: 1 in each ear
Tattoos: nope
Shoe size: 7 1/2 or 8
Are you a righty or a lefty: righty
What are you wearing right now: Hello Kitty pajamas and cute little slipper sock thingies and a bathrobe
What are you listening to: me typing
What are you eating/drinking: nothing
*~*~Guys/Girls/Love~*~*
Have you ever been in love: am now <333
How many people have you said "I love you" to: most of my friends and family...as far as like guys in a more than friends way, 2
How many people do you think you've been in love with: the one I’m in love with now...I don’t think I knew the true meaning until Corey and I started going out <333
How many people have you kissed (not counting friends or family): 2
How many people have you dated: 2-3, depending if you count the one in 6th grade that I don’t think counts
What do you look for in your significant other: personality...he can make me smile no matter how upset I am...being around him makes me feel safe and comfortable...and I never want to be away from him. seriously...I get pathetic after a few hours apart
What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: hair and smile
What type of guy/girl do you usually go for: mmm I’ll sum it up by saying Corey.
Are you interested in anyone right now: Corazy^^
If you are who is it: see above
Do you believe in love at first sight: ehh I guess it’s possible maybe but not to me
Do you remember your first "love": mhmm because the only one that counts is right now^^
Who is the first person you kissed (That special kiss): Matt
Do you believe in fate or destiny: yes
Do you believe in soul-mates: yes
If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: I honestly think I already have
*~*~Family~*~*
Are your parents still married: yup
How many siblings do you have: 1 brother
How old are they: 21
How many siblings does your mother have: 4 (2 boys, 2 girls)
How many siblings does your father have: 4 (also 2 boys, 2 girls)
Where are your parents from: mom=south Georgia, dad=deleware. what a combination lol
Do you know how they met : nope
Is your family close: not really...well i mean, my parents are, and we all get along decently, but we’re not one of those families that have the parents as the kids’ best friends
Does your family get together for holidays: ehh if you count Justin coming home from college?
Do you have any nieces or nephews: nope
If your parents are divorced - Do you have step parents: n/a
What is your nationality: American
What is your heritage: Irish (1/2-3/4), Austria-Hungarian (1/4), maybe French (0-1/4)
*~*~Music~*~*
What song do you swear was written about you or your life: changes daily lol
What's the most embarrassing cd you own: I don’t think I really have any embarrassing CDs...I have tapes though from when I was younger...I think it’s a tie between Britney Spears and Spice Girls lol
What's the best cd you own: mmm probably one of my burned ones
What song do you absolutely hate: anything rap
Do you sing in the shower? yup!
What song reminds you of that special someone?: “When I See You Smile”
Are you musically inclined: mmm I think playing 2 instruments, used to play 3, more than that if you count bells and bass clarinet lol...yeah I’d say yes^^ even if I haven’t managed much on Corey’s trumpet yet lol
*~*~Favorites~*~*
Color: purple, blue, certain shades of aqua
Food: chocolate!
TV Series: Everwood
Season: summer and winter...whenever we’re off from school!
Subject: in general, math...this semester, physics
Band: changes daily
Outfit: usually jeans and a casual top that’s not a tshirt
Radio Station: oldies or mix 101.5
Book(s): Harry Potter series...though I must say I reread a few of my childhood books recently and got totally readdicted to The Little Princess and The Secret Garden
Movie: no idea
Cartoon: uhh...its 4:42, just had to say that lol...uhh...well I haven’t seen it in over a year, but I always liked As Told by Ginger
Action Figure: don’t really have one...hehe unless you count Cat Woman ;-) haha
Holiday: Christmas
Time of day: night
Weekday: meaning I can’t choose Saturday? I guess Friday
Sport: uhh well I don’t play any, but I like watching gymnastics and ice skating and anything horse related
Potato Chip: original or cheddar and sour cream...though actually I tried these dill pickle ones at ASP this summer and they were really good even though they sound kinda gross lol
Drink: sweet tea^^ especially mom’s...much better than most resturants
Board Game: Clue!
Video Game: DDR since its like the only one I know how to play
Soda: don’t like soda
Website: blogs
Magazine: uhh...i dont read many magazines
Cereal: cinamon apple cheerios...sometimes the other kind of cheerios with the bananas and strawberries in it
Number: 42
Dessert: most chocolate things
Extreme Sport: eww sports lol
Fruit: toss up between strawberries and peaches, but i like most fruit
Hobby: does hanging out w/corey count as a hobby?
Childhood Toy: oh lots...I guess mostly stuffed animals, but I still have my American Girl dolls and stuff
Amusement Park Ride: roller coasters
Teacher: This semester...I guess Ms. Beiles (physics) but I really really like Mr. Koechling too...overall...Ms. Becker would definitly be up there with the other two but I don’t know which I’d put in which spot.
Candy Bar: lol pretty much any of them except snickers, mr goodbar, and the ones with dark chocolate
Salad Dressing: caesar
Thing To Do On The Weekend: spend time with Corazy <333
Hot Drink: Hot Chocolate
Element: lol the first thing that comes to mine is sodium because of Melissa...but probably silver I guess
Spectator Sport: haven’t we already had this question?
Person To Talk To Online: Corey and Anna
Spell Your name backwards: Refinnej
Date of Birth: 12-12-87
Male or Female: female
What are your nicknames: Jen, Jen-bean, Nut, Juniper
Does your name/nickname mean anything: there are a bunch of definitions but I like “white wave” best
Residence: NC
Occupation: student
Height: about 5' 5”
Natural hair color: brown...u’d think theyd ask for ur actual hair color too if they bother specifically stating “natural” but yeah. I got it highlighted so it now has gold and blond streaks
Eye color: brown
Do you have any pets: nope
Piercings: 1 in each ear
Tattoos: nope
Shoe size: 7 1/2 or 8
Are you a righty or a lefty: righty
What are you wearing right now: Hello Kitty pajamas and cute little slipper sock thingies and a bathrobe
What are you listening to: me typing
What are you eating/drinking: nothing
*~*~Guys/Girls/Love~*~*
Have you ever been in love: am now <333
How many people have you said "I love you" to: most of my friends and family...as far as like guys in a more than friends way, 2
How many people do you think you've been in love with: the one I’m in love with now...I don’t think I knew the true meaning until Corey and I started going out <333
How many people have you kissed (not counting friends or family): 2
How many people have you dated: 2-3, depending if you count the one in 6th grade that I don’t think counts
What do you look for in your significant other: personality...he can make me smile no matter how upset I am...being around him makes me feel safe and comfortable...and I never want to be away from him. seriously...I get pathetic after a few hours apart
What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: hair and smile
What type of guy/girl do you usually go for: mmm I’ll sum it up by saying Corey.
Are you interested in anyone right now: Corazy^^
If you are who is it: see above
Do you believe in love at first sight: ehh I guess it’s possible maybe but not to me
Do you remember your first "love": mhmm because the only one that counts is right now^^
Who is the first person you kissed (That special kiss): Matt
Do you believe in fate or destiny: yes
Do you believe in soul-mates: yes
If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: I honestly think I already have
*~*~Family~*~*
Are your parents still married: yup
How many siblings do you have: 1 brother
How old are they: 21
How many siblings does your mother have: 4 (2 boys, 2 girls)
How many siblings does your father have: 4 (also 2 boys, 2 girls)
Where are your parents from: mom=south Georgia, dad=deleware. what a combination lol
Do you know how they met : nope
Is your family close: not really...well i mean, my parents are, and we all get along decently, but we’re not one of those families that have the parents as the kids’ best friends
Does your family get together for holidays: ehh if you count Justin coming home from college?
Do you have any nieces or nephews: nope
If your parents are divorced - Do you have step parents: n/a
What is your nationality: American
What is your heritage: Irish (1/2-3/4), Austria-Hungarian (1/4), maybe French (0-1/4)
*~*~Music~*~*
What song do you swear was written about you or your life: changes daily lol
What's the most embarrassing cd you own: I don’t think I really have any embarrassing CDs...I have tapes though from when I was younger...I think it’s a tie between Britney Spears and Spice Girls lol
What's the best cd you own: mmm probably one of my burned ones
What song do you absolutely hate: anything rap
Do you sing in the shower? yup!
What song reminds you of that special someone?: “When I See You Smile”
Are you musically inclined: mmm I think playing 2 instruments, used to play 3, more than that if you count bells and bass clarinet lol...yeah I’d say yes^^ even if I haven’t managed much on Corey’s trumpet yet lol
*~*~Favorites~*~*
Color: purple, blue, certain shades of aqua
Food: chocolate!
TV Series: Everwood
Season: summer and winter...whenever we’re off from school!
Subject: in general, math...this semester, physics
Band: changes daily
Outfit: usually jeans and a casual top that’s not a tshirt
Radio Station: oldies or mix 101.5
Book(s): Harry Potter series...though I must say I reread a few of my childhood books recently and got totally readdicted to The Little Princess and The Secret Garden
Movie: no idea
Cartoon: uhh...its 4:42, just had to say that lol...uhh...well I haven’t seen it in over a year, but I always liked As Told by Ginger
Action Figure: don’t really have one...hehe unless you count Cat Woman ;-) haha
Holiday: Christmas
Time of day: night
Weekday: meaning I can’t choose Saturday? I guess Friday
Sport: uhh well I don’t play any, but I like watching gymnastics and ice skating and anything horse related
Potato Chip: original or cheddar and sour cream...though actually I tried these dill pickle ones at ASP this summer and they were really good even though they sound kinda gross lol
Drink: sweet tea^^ especially mom’s...much better than most resturants
Board Game: Clue!
Video Game: DDR since its like the only one I know how to play
Soda: don’t like soda
Website: blogs
Magazine: uhh...i dont read many magazines
Cereal: cinamon apple cheerios...sometimes the other kind of cheerios with the bananas and strawberries in it
Number: 42
Dessert: most chocolate things
Extreme Sport: eww sports lol
Fruit: toss up between strawberries and peaches, but i like most fruit
Hobby: does hanging out w/corey count as a hobby?
Childhood Toy: oh lots...I guess mostly stuffed animals, but I still have my American Girl dolls and stuff
Amusement Park Ride: roller coasters
Teacher: This semester...I guess Ms. Beiles (physics) but I really really like Mr. Koechling too...overall...Ms. Becker would definitly be up there with the other two but I don’t know which I’d put in which spot.
Candy Bar: lol pretty much any of them except snickers, mr goodbar, and the ones with dark chocolate
Salad Dressing: caesar
Thing To Do On The Weekend: spend time with Corazy <333
Hot Drink: Hot Chocolate
Element: lol the first thing that comes to mine is sodium because of Melissa...but probably silver I guess
Spectator Sport: haven’t we already had this question?
Person To Talk To Online: Corey and Anna