Saturday, December 25, 2004
I think I have a thing about updating on holidays lol.
We finished exams on Tuesday, yay! Then Corey came over for a while after school, much fun ;-) <333 even though he did have to leave at 5 to work on his own evil plan :P hehe.
Wednesday, I went over to Corey's house for a while to help out before the Christmas party. I helped clean, which Corey protested lol but I didn't mind, and we went to the bookstore and made food and such...mmm chocolate peanut butter cookie things...Anna came after a while and helped with food stuff too^^ And Corey gave me my Christmas present-the Benny and Joon DVD, a Beatles poster, and an absolutely adorable really soft stuffed animal fish. It's like one of those pillows that feel like they have tiny grains of sand inside of them. Oh and I got a fun magic scarf from Hannah, which has been amusing me greatly. Then other people showed up...we mostly hung around and talked and such...Dillon came late, and he was a surprise...I think only Dave, Anna, Hannah, Corey, and I knew he was coming so everyone else was like "DILLY!" and attacked him...well...actually so did I hahaha but yeah. That was great. I hadn't seen Dilly in aaaaages. He brought an awesome dance video that a visual arts student at his school made of Dilly and another guy dancing with birds made of concrete...they were almost in puppet form I guess you could say, meaning there were ropes attached to the birds' wings so that the guys could move them...it was really cool. I cannot imagine moving that gracefully while moving large block of concrete. Later we played Dirty Santa...much fun...I had to beg someone to steal the chocolates from me lol because my house is full of them right now! Of course, many of us ended up trading stuff after the game ended, so I got the Grease DVD, very cool. I think the best part of the night happened near the end though...A bunch of us were sitting out on the porch because we were hot...and we had the lights off...so Corey's mom came to turn them on. Zach didn't notice her coming out or anything so he was just suddenly blinded by the light...and he assumed it was one of us...so he yelled something like "If you don't turn that off, I will hurt you severely!" hahaha and we all about died laughing...when we told him it was Corey's mom he appologized and everything but it was still hillarious. Entirely too soon afterwards, it was time to leave...and then I became the not-so-happy Jen because I didn't think I'd get to see Corey until at least New Year's Eve...and so I attached myself to Corey...but eventually Anna got me to leave...which was good because she was taking me home lol.
Gotta love how I don't remember what I did Thursday lol. I know some people went to the movies that night, but Anna and I had uhh technology/shower problems hahaha...long story, but point being I didn't go. I watched The Spanish Prisoner though...hehehe...I finally convinced my parents to rent it and I had to rewatch it because I wanted to see some things Mr. Koechling told our creative writing class. It was amazing to see how much obvious stuff I missed the first time lol.
Friday (yesterday...Christmas Eve), I got up and went to Walmart with Steven because he needed some last minute present help hehe...finished it at my house...Then we went to Rachel's and invaded her house for a while lol, then on to Matt's house. His pastor just died :-\ so...those of you that believe in prayer, send one out for their church, k? Then I went out to dinner with my family...that's our Christmas Eve tradition. Then I hung around at home for a while...and then Corey got online! I thought he wouldn't be back until really really late but he was home and that made me happy even though I knew he'd leave for his Dad's house today. So I didn't expect to see him or anything, but just talking to him online made me smile...And then...hehe...he said that they were going to the Christmas Eve service at church...and I wanted to go lol so I hinted like crazy and eventually even dragged Anna into it because he was being oblivious and then I got to go :-D The service started at 11 PM. I'd never been to a Christmas Eve service so I wasn't quite sure what to expect...other than the Christmas story being read from the Bible...in addition to that, we sang a TON of hymns...had communion...my first one in church (others were at ASP and Pilgrimage) and when we got up I was on the end so I was waiting to see if the other end would start moving because it made more sense if we walked that way...but Corey kinda prodded me forward...and so I figured he was right and that I was thinking weird lol...but then uhh everyone else went the other way haha so we looked silly but oh well. A candle was lit and then spread to each candle in the room (we each had one) while we sang Silent Night...so that was cool...By the time the service was over, it was Christmas. I decided it would be really cool if we walked outside and discovered it had snowed a bunch...I mean...wouldn't it be awesome to be stuck at a church on Christmas? I think it would be...but I got weird looks for it so oh well. Even though it didn't snow there, at home, or in Lumberton, I got one of my wishes...Every time Corey asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, I said "you" and I got it...13 min with Corey on Christmas Best present ever ever ever ever ever. And every time I looked at the clock that night, it either contained a 42 or the numbers added up to 13.
Today (obviously) is Christmas! I slept in...yet I'm still sleepy lol that's what I get for sitting around all day I guess...anyway. I got a palm pilot thing that plays music too and can connect to my computer, some huge (size 15) bamboo knitting needles that I'm already having much fun with, a knitting book, a really comfy chair thingie (one of those that doesn't have legs that looks like it should fall voer but doesn't...its soooft hehehe...someone remind me next gathering to bring up upstairs), and a piece of paper that that says something like "good for one dinner for two." So basically Corey and I get to pick a resturant and go have dinner hehe, much fun. However, by far, seeing him was the best part of my Christmas.
And I'm already wishing for New Year's Eve again lol. I love you Corazy <333 Merry Christmas everyone!
We finished exams on Tuesday, yay! Then Corey came over for a while after school, much fun ;-) <333 even though he did have to leave at 5 to work on his own evil plan :P hehe.
Wednesday, I went over to Corey's house for a while to help out before the Christmas party. I helped clean, which Corey protested lol but I didn't mind, and we went to the bookstore and made food and such...mmm chocolate peanut butter cookie things...Anna came after a while and helped with food stuff too^^ And Corey gave me my Christmas present-the Benny and Joon DVD, a Beatles poster, and an absolutely adorable really soft stuffed animal fish. It's like one of those pillows that feel like they have tiny grains of sand inside of them. Oh and I got a fun magic scarf from Hannah, which has been amusing me greatly. Then other people showed up...we mostly hung around and talked and such...Dillon came late, and he was a surprise...I think only Dave, Anna, Hannah, Corey, and I knew he was coming so everyone else was like "DILLY!" and attacked him...well...actually so did I hahaha but yeah. That was great. I hadn't seen Dilly in aaaaages. He brought an awesome dance video that a visual arts student at his school made of Dilly and another guy dancing with birds made of concrete...they were almost in puppet form I guess you could say, meaning there were ropes attached to the birds' wings so that the guys could move them...it was really cool. I cannot imagine moving that gracefully while moving large block of concrete. Later we played Dirty Santa...much fun...I had to beg someone to steal the chocolates from me lol because my house is full of them right now! Of course, many of us ended up trading stuff after the game ended, so I got the Grease DVD, very cool. I think the best part of the night happened near the end though...A bunch of us were sitting out on the porch because we were hot...and we had the lights off...so Corey's mom came to turn them on. Zach didn't notice her coming out or anything so he was just suddenly blinded by the light...and he assumed it was one of us...so he yelled something like "If you don't turn that off, I will hurt you severely!" hahaha and we all about died laughing...when we told him it was Corey's mom he appologized and everything but it was still hillarious. Entirely too soon afterwards, it was time to leave...and then I became the not-so-happy Jen because I didn't think I'd get to see Corey until at least New Year's Eve...and so I attached myself to Corey...but eventually Anna got me to leave...which was good because she was taking me home lol.
Gotta love how I don't remember what I did Thursday lol. I know some people went to the movies that night, but Anna and I had uhh technology/shower problems hahaha...long story, but point being I didn't go. I watched The Spanish Prisoner though...hehehe...I finally convinced my parents to rent it and I had to rewatch it because I wanted to see some things Mr. Koechling told our creative writing class. It was amazing to see how much obvious stuff I missed the first time lol.
Friday (yesterday...Christmas Eve), I got up and went to Walmart with Steven because he needed some last minute present help hehe...finished it at my house...Then we went to Rachel's and invaded her house for a while lol, then on to Matt's house. His pastor just died :-\ so...those of you that believe in prayer, send one out for their church, k? Then I went out to dinner with my family...that's our Christmas Eve tradition. Then I hung around at home for a while...and then Corey got online! I thought he wouldn't be back until really really late but he was home and that made me happy even though I knew he'd leave for his Dad's house today. So I didn't expect to see him or anything, but just talking to him online made me smile...And then...hehe...he said that they were going to the Christmas Eve service at church...and I wanted to go lol so I hinted like crazy and eventually even dragged Anna into it because he was being oblivious and then I got to go :-D The service started at 11 PM. I'd never been to a Christmas Eve service so I wasn't quite sure what to expect...other than the Christmas story being read from the Bible...in addition to that, we sang a TON of hymns...had communion...my first one in church (others were at ASP and Pilgrimage) and when we got up I was on the end so I was waiting to see if the other end would start moving because it made more sense if we walked that way...but Corey kinda prodded me forward...and so I figured he was right and that I was thinking weird lol...but then uhh everyone else went the other way haha so we looked silly but oh well. A candle was lit and then spread to each candle in the room (we each had one) while we sang Silent Night...so that was cool...By the time the service was over, it was Christmas. I decided it would be really cool if we walked outside and discovered it had snowed a bunch...I mean...wouldn't it be awesome to be stuck at a church on Christmas? I think it would be...but I got weird looks for it so oh well. Even though it didn't snow there, at home, or in Lumberton, I got one of my wishes...Every time Corey asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, I said "you" and I got it...13 min with Corey on Christmas Best present ever ever ever ever ever. And every time I looked at the clock that night, it either contained a 42 or the numbers added up to 13.
Today (obviously) is Christmas! I slept in...yet I'm still sleepy lol that's what I get for sitting around all day I guess...anyway. I got a palm pilot thing that plays music too and can connect to my computer, some huge (size 15) bamboo knitting needles that I'm already having much fun with, a knitting book, a really comfy chair thingie (one of those that doesn't have legs that looks like it should fall voer but doesn't...its soooft hehehe...someone remind me next gathering to bring up upstairs), and a piece of paper that that says something like "good for one dinner for two." So basically Corey and I get to pick a resturant and go have dinner hehe, much fun. However, by far, seeing him was the best part of my Christmas.
And I'm already wishing for New Year's Eve again lol. I love you Corazy <333 Merry Christmas everyone!