<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I am posting because Marc keeps telling me I'm considered dead to him due to my lack of blogging :-P and because I feel like it and I have time sortof even though I should be studying but I don't want to hehe.

So...what's happened so far this...year?! I've only posted once (other than surveys) since it started haha. Hmm...well I went to Disney with my youth group and it was absoultely wonderful and I want to go back NOW lol. It's amazing to see the difference in a few hours on a bus with band people (not my friends-but plenty of the others *cough* FLUTES *cough* -with a few exceptions like Melissa and Liz-get loud and annoying after an hour or so) and over 12 hours on the bus with the youth group (not bad at all, other than the fact that...we were on a bus for over 12 hours. lol). And I didn't get lost this time! *giggle* Epcott was even fun this time...I didn't like it before but somehow it was a lot better this time. And we went around to each "country" to get chocolate for Anna's birthday which was fun. Ooooh and I officially hold the record for cheapest meal bought at Disney World-I believe it was like $4.50? Something like that. And what made me laugh about it was that the most expensive part was the cookie (like $3) haha. Woohoo finding a tiny yummy bakery that sells bagels. Hmm what else happened on that trip...Oh we watched White Plains (a church near here) perform in Downtown Disney, which was pretty cool, even though we did miss most of the performance because no one realized you can't take a bus straight from a park to downtown lol...so we had to take a monerail to the information station place thingie, walk to a nearby hotel, and catch a bus from there. Then we went in the coolest store ever-it's just Christmas stuff all year long. Err well that's what they said at least. There were some St. Patrick's day things too though lol but oh well. It was still awesome. They even had a few copies of The Polar Express :-D my alltime favorite children's book. Lol when we got back to the hotel that night I was so tired that Corey litterally carried me to my room *giggle* which was fun too.

Wow just thinking about Disney made me hyper lol. Gotta love how I yawned while typing that last sentence though.

What else...hmm...I got a pretty prom dress (purple with beaded flowers and stars) but I think something happened in the factory because all of the ones like mine have the same part broken...and it's a part that holds the beads on lol so...yeah...I'm scared to fix it because it's silky fabric but the store gave me a discount since it's damaged so I'm going to have it fixed...the straps need to be taken up a little anyway. I need help picking out a hairstyle though...because mom wants me to get it put up and I have no idea what kind of style I want done since I've never done this...and my hair is too long for most of the pics I've found online, with the exception of like...buns. And those are borring and too much like dance recitals.

My car accident phobia (...fobia? gahh german has made me forget how to spell in English!) has definitly increased lately...considering now 4 of my friends have been in a wreck while driving, 1 recently in the car w/her dad, and one of last year's seniors at Apex was just killed in a crash (which I believe was the day after Steven's wreck...all I kept thinking when I heard that was "it could've been him" ugh). We saw a bad one on the way home from competition today ><

Which brings up a happier topic...State Band Contest was today. We rocked on stage for the 1st two songs, 3rd was pretty decent, and sight reading sucked...and we had a percussion judge...and uhh yeah our percussionists aren't so great, not that the rest of us were good at the sight reading today, but in general most of our percussionists aren't so good-though of course there are exceptions-Allison rocks on bells and a few of the guys that I don't know by name are pretty good too. But point being, Mr. Rowe has been threatening them for weeks saying "What if our sight reading judge is a percussionist? He'll pick on you guys!" lol...and you know what? We got a 1 (superior) in sight reading, which gave us a Superior rating overall hehe^^

mkay now officially updated and almost bedtime so...*posts*

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?