<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 29, 2005

so i haven't blogged in forever and i just took this random quiz thingie from Ruth's blog so i figured i'd paste it...and I just have to say I think its hillarious that it 1. puts my top trait as a political one and 2. says i'll never vote for a conservative but then says thats a quality i look for in a date

Your dating personality profile:

Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Romantic - You know exactly how to melt your date's heart. Romance comes naturally to you and is an important component of any relationship you have.
Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.
Your date match profile:

Big-Hearted - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.
Religious - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.
Romantic - You need someone with a traditional understanding of romance. A true romantic is a must-have in any potential date.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Liberal
2. Romantic
3. Big-Hearted
4. Shy
5. Funny
6. Practical
7. Adventurous
8. Religious
9. Wealthy/Ambitious
10. Traditional
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Big-Hearted
2. Religious
3. Romantic
4. Practical
5. Funny
6. Shy
7. Adventurous
8. Conservative
9. Traditional
10. Sensual

Take the Online Dating Profile Quiz at Dating Diversions

school's out, thank goodness, and ms sweeney is gone! yaaaaaay! Corey's in lumberton though :-( which makes me sad, especially since he's not coming home til wednesday, and then he might have to go back on saturday for two weeks...and i get my wisdom teeth out friday so that's like no time to see him. i was seriously having trouble not crying when we said goodbye yesterday. if he gets a job by friday he can stay here those 2 weeks though so....*hopes really really really hard b/c will go insane w/out him for that long*

so this is all out of order, but my mind is half asleep but I want to write a little bit so I'm going to talk about Thursday and it's going to be lots of run on sentences and bad grammar because i'm tired and i don't feel lik doing much capitolizing. it's really pathetic that i can actually realize that. After helping Melissa and Austin with band stuff (I got to help polish part of a Sousaphone! haha with a stain remover brush thingie for clothes...like a giant spinning toothbrush), Corey came over for a bit and we argued over what to do because neither of us wanted to pick...finally we decided to go see Star Wars...so we went, and we walked in the main part of Crossroads and we were having out ticket stubs torn, and I hear "no way!" and my head whipped around because I knew it was Rachel's voice. So we saw her sitting with steven and went over and talked for a few minutes and then went off to separate theathers because they were seeing something else. The movie was actually not too hard to follow-mostly because it didn't have an elaborate plot haha but the effects were pretty cool. Oh and when we went in the theater Corey made me choose where to sit so I told him he had to pick where we went for dinner afterwards and was like "ahhh crap" hahaha. Afterwards we were walking to Corey's car, and yet again we saw Steven and Rachel! Aaaand they were arguing over where to go to dinner! It was very ironic...and so we decided to all go together...and Corey was happy because he got out of picking the resturant b/c Rache suggested Macceroni Grill and all of us were like YES so we went there. yay for drawing on tables with crayons. haha especially darth spatula with his crazy double light sabers and those lovely purple and red cars...and umm...i dont remember what else lol.

friday i went to Wesleyan to check out the campus...i love it...it's tiny...seriously...there are less than 1000 kids there. thats less than half of my high school. I wouldnt even get lost after a few weeks I bet hahaha! It's private so it's crazy expensive, but they've got a scholarship that i qualify for that gives you full tuition, but recipients are chosen based on interviews...last year there were 25 ppl who applied and 7 got it, but it changes every year b/c of how much funding sponsors give the college. I'd have to be in the honors program if i get the scholarship, but it doesn't sound too bad-nothing like the one at Meredith anyway. Just a few extra papers for a few classes-and quite frankly, for a $64,000 scholarship, that's definitly worth it. The whole campus smells like honeysuckle, which was pretty cool. it's really old-built in like 1953 or so-but you'd never know it. it looks a lot like meredith actually. theyve got lots of great tutoring places on campus where i could get paid to work but it's free for students, so that's cool. They just got a football team last year so theyre working on getting at least a pepband started and hopefully a marching band within the next few years. The admissions director i spoke with is actually in charge of the music program so we talked a lot about that and he was really nice and told me i need to skip my senior year and come there now so i can help the music program lol. I guess they don't get too many band kids. it is a liberal arts school though, so there are a lot of things to do despite its size...there are plays going on all the time and they always need techies, so that'd be fun...they actually have had some famous people give concerts there, even the Supremes, which is impressive for a less than 1000 person school lol. It's a methodist school...and there's a church right behind the campus that I bet is the one Reverend Bergland is going to work at. So basically I like it a lot, but none of my friends want to go there, so it's mostly in case a lot of my friends go to Chapel Hill/State...especially *cough* a certain person. Otherwise I think I'll stick with UNCW. After the campus visit and such, I went around with Corey while he filled out job applications...then last night I went to daves goodbye party :-( hes leaving for 10 weeks of basic training starting tuesday. I'll miss you davey! Write lots!

and now proof of being tired:
Matt: i am a food
Matt: eat me
Me: lol ill pass thanks
matt: money
me: marshmallows
matt: right
me: and fluffy bunnies
matt: left
me: up
matt: pizza!
me: nah, chocolate
matt: I AM WILLA FORD!
me: I AM....JEN!

lol i'm going to bed. oh wait first i have to say i had a really random dream last night. i was standing outside a field leaning against a fence and corey was on the other side and for some reason i was agrivated with him...and then he called me "four eyes" and i got like really really mad. And that's all I can remember. And I woke up thinking "...but he has glasses! And he wears his more often than I wear mine!" and i was trying to figure out what it meant...finally i decided i had been thinking about people having stupid arguments when i went to sleep so i guess it was created from that. anyway, goodnight! hopefully i will go have a better dream about corey...i miss him <33333

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?