Wednesday, December 21, 2005
I'm bored and so I'm going to be a total dork and tag myself for the 5 random things about me thing because it gives me something to do lol.
1. When I was little, a spider bit me. For some reason, Mom asked me later that day if I felt like anything was crawling around under my skin. I thought she meant that the spider could have bitten me and used the opening in my skin to get inside of me and live in my veins. I seriously thought that I had a spider living in me for a long time, and I think that's why I'm so afraid of spiders.
2. I still want to write childrens books someday, but I'm scared of making it my career, so I want to teach Geometry and write on the side.
3. I also want to open a craft store with beads, hand crafted jewelry, and other random hand crafted things.
4. For two years, I wanted to join color guard my senior year. Then medical stuff prevented it.
5. If you look at me compared to my extended family, you'd think I look like I only came from my Dad's side, but I have a picture of my mom as a freshman and we look almost exactly alike.
1. When I was little, a spider bit me. For some reason, Mom asked me later that day if I felt like anything was crawling around under my skin. I thought she meant that the spider could have bitten me and used the opening in my skin to get inside of me and live in my veins. I seriously thought that I had a spider living in me for a long time, and I think that's why I'm so afraid of spiders.
2. I still want to write childrens books someday, but I'm scared of making it my career, so I want to teach Geometry and write on the side.
3. I also want to open a craft store with beads, hand crafted jewelry, and other random hand crafted things.
4. For two years, I wanted to join color guard my senior year. Then medical stuff prevented it.
5. If you look at me compared to my extended family, you'd think I look like I only came from my Dad's side, but I have a picture of my mom as a freshman and we look almost exactly alike.