<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 03, 2005

OMG tonight was so much fun so I have to write about it before I go to bed. I just got home and it's 1:30 AM lol.

Matt had a random party and it ROCKED. I officially love the Broughton people! Ahh! I got there a few minutes late but people were still standing in the entrance hall and I saw Kelly and Lauren and some others and was like *GLOMP* haha even to the ones I hadn't met. They're great. Seriously. They're so accepting and they don't seem to be as prone to drama as our group and that's awesome. I mean, I'm sure stuff happens to them and such, but they don't spend all their time focused on it. Like Brian-his girlfriend broke up with him a few hours before the party, but he didn't even look sad. He just accepted it, hung out with us, and looked like he had a great time. They're all flirty in a fun way too, like the Kidney used to be kinda. We all just sprawled on top of eachother in the living room and made a leg pile in the hot tub. The hot tub part of the evening was really fun too. We did lots of screaming haha, mostly when people "stripped" to get in. There were a lot of girls, many of whom are single, and of the four boys that joined us at varrious times, only two were single and one none of us knew so Brian got a lot of attention hahaha from nipple grabbing to feet sticking in bad places and it was absolutely hillarious. I was sitting on his lap part of the time because there was like no room and he shifted and something hard was definitly on my butt haha and he was like "THAT'S MY BELT BUCKLE NOT ME!" and it made me laugh. There are some really cute pictures I'll post on my picture site once Matt sends them to me, including Steven being a pimp, which was pretty funny but totally innocent since he has a girlfriend. It got pretty crazy though haha and Matt wanted to set a record compared to his cousin or someone who got 16 people naked in a hot tub...but we figured if we just went topless it'd be good enough...but we couldn't get 17 people to even get in the hot tub. Our highest number tonight was 13, but no one ended up taking their top off. I think most of the girls in the tub, me included, were really going to do it though. But then we got distracted because Matt came out of his house holding all of our bras and said, "Look what I just found in the freezer." We all thought it was hillarious, even though we did try to get the guys to throw Dave into the pool for it. Matt wanted to microwave our bras because we were worried about them shrinking in the dryer and it took us a long time to make him understand that bras=underwire=metal=bad in a microwave haha. It was really cold outside and the water that splashed onto the deck froze so people kept skating around on it and Steven and I decided that we just wanted to stay warm so we stayed in the hot tub until after 11:00, when Matt and his mom took pity on us and brought us bathrobes and towels. Then we somehow hung around for another two hours reading random emails and looking at optical illusions and random stuff like that. Oh and the coolest Christmas lights ever. Then around 1:15 or so, we decided going home would be a good idea since Dave has SATs at Enloe this morning and Matt has to sell luminaries at 8:00 lol. So all in all it was a really great night, filled with fun crazyness, but even the calm parts were fun, like sitting around talking to Matt's mom about college stuff.
Ok sleep time! G'night!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?