<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

You scored as Hermione Granger. You're one intelligent witch, but you have a hard time believing it and require constant reassurance. You are a very supportive friend who would do anything and everything to help her friends out.

Hermione Granger

95%

Albus Dumbledore

90%

Remus Lupin

75%

Ginny Weasley

60%

Sirius Black

60%

Harry Potter

50%

Severus Snape

50%

Draco Malfoy

45%

Ron Weasley

45%

Lord Voldemort

15%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com


Yeah I guess I'd agree with that mostly, except I don't think I'm much of a Snape or Malfoy. Oh well.

Update: Double date went well :-) We went out for Mexican food and watched Hidalgo, which was decent, but kinda confusing because the subtitles didn't work for the random scenes that aren't in English lol. Oh and we listened to some very interesting music haha...Lauren I love you for making Matt listen to musical music because it's really amusing! Wow that was a lot of Ms lol. Anyway, Lauren's Christmas spoof CD thing amused me and some kid in band today was definitly singing one of the songs from it...The one about Michael Jackson's balls lol. Anyway...I discovered that Brian likes cars haha so while he and Matt talked about cars, Lauren and I talked about how cars are boring. It worked hehe.
Nothing else really happened over the weekend except finishing our physics project...We presented it yesterday and it went well and we got to have a party lol. And the song one of the groups sang is still stuck in my head..."My fission! My fission! Your fission is blurring my vision!" omg haha I was cracking up the whole time.
Last night I went to the Broughton band concert with, which was cool aside from Andy being a jerk. I got to see lots of Broughton people and re-meet Brian's parents (I've only met them once and it was over a year ago at a party with a ton of people so they don't remember me lol) and meet his sister. The concert was good, though it really surprised me that it was much less formal than the Apex concerts. Oh and the foreign exchange student got to come say hi to the audience and talk in his native language...he said he was just saying "Hi, how are you?" and such, but uhh apparently that's not what it meant, and I'll leave it at that lol. But anyway, it was really fun, and I was really glad for a chance to see Brian again <3
Anyway...insane fudge making time again...*runs off*

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?